Gosh, it is 'that' time of year again! the 1st of December and the start of the Christmas season is upon us once again.
This year I bought some really cute Advent calanders from Ebay. They don't have chocolate in them, which is quite nice considering that chocolate is a temptation that my little ones don't understand as being a 'once a day treat'. Last year they finished an advent calender in one day (without my knowledge!)
This year I found a Littlest Pet shop and Ponyville calender that contain cute little toys that go with the theme of each one. Today Ethan opened his Littlest Pet shop and found the most adorable pet bird! Leah was thrilled with her little Pinkie Pie pony. I am almost as excited as the children and can't wait to see what tomorrow holds!
My education officer arrives next Tuesday. I always like her visit because she is a christian and we always talk each others heads off! but at the same time I am apprehensive because our schooling has completely collapsed this term and I don't know how I am going to cover that subject!
I'm tired............tired of schoolwork, tired of clutter in the house related to schoolwork, tired of noise related to schoolwork, tired of stress and arguments concerning school work and one defiant child. I am ready for a holiday! ready for some 'me' time.
My diet................don't even ask!