If anyone has a little girl then I am sure that you either own or are planning on owning a dolls house! Well, I have found that most Doll houses are either too small to be of any use or too big and take up half the house. I was browsing for some ideas on the internet and came across a site where a woman has the most amazing doll house that I have ever seen! It is such a great idea and would be minimal cost compared to some of the dolls homes that I have seen advertised. All she uses are the chipboard cubes that are readily available at most storage shops. I bought two today at $19.95 each and they are easy to add on to. With all the beautiful http://www.denverdoll.com/rement.php dolls house furniture (rement) around at next to nothing you and your daughter could have a great time bringing fantasy into reality by creating your very own dolls home. This is also a great hobby for adults (like me!) who love decorating and changing furniture styles but haven't got the finances to do so! Decorating a dolls house (or cube room) is far less expensive but with the variety of materials available the choices are endless. One of my cousins in England has made the most adorable dolls homes over the years using a similar method (not cubes though) and they are a work of art. Check out the wallpaper stores! pick up some wooden flooring panels or carpet remnents and start creating the room of your dreams. You might never get to live in it but you can dream of a bigger version one day !
http://reddikerwoodes.typepad.com/reddiker_woodes/doll-house-reddiker-woodes/