I woke up this morning and felt yuk. "Time for a health kick" I told myself! so I went straight to Google (where else?) and entered DR MECOLA. That was one of my favourite health sites for years but I haven't visited in about two years (maybe that is why I am so unhealthy?) . Big bold announcements alert me to the dangers of microwaves, mobile phones (not my beloved iphone surely?) Computers (what?) t.vs and every other potential transmitter of  harmful rays. I then see a banner announcing the latest on "SWINE FLU" but very sensibly I decide to not click on that. Y'see, once upon a time I was so obsessed with all these lovely health sites that I took everything literally. Quite literally I ended up frightening myself to death..........well not death but a nervous breakdown. I couldn't eliminated the 'warning' information from my brain, instead it stayed there and brew into a deep worrying, fearful concoction. Most people probably don't feel that way but "I" do! and I have come to the conclusion that filling my brain with things that I can do little about is not healthy (for me) so nowadays I choose carefully what I read and dwell upon. You can understand then why I came off the Dr Mecola site very very quickly today!
Ignorance is bliss..............well, some of the time! I'll go make myself a barley green smoothie and get over it.............