Well, Steve and the older children are away for a few days on a camping trip. That leaves me and four little ones at home! (who do you think has the harder job?)
I had every intention of cleaning the pantry, defrosting the freezer, tidying up the garden etc etc but all I am able to do is survive! It is only when the older children are away that I realize just how much help they are to me around the home. It took me six hours to finish the breakfast dishes this morning......'sigh'. ...but it is all good, I know that Steve gets a lot from having time alone with the older two and always comes home refreshed. Good job coz by that stage I will be a frazzled mother!

Just wanted to share pictures of some of my dolls. All of these are made of resin and completely ball jointed, even the 'cats'. My girl, Mara, arrived fresh from ebay and with the help of one of my daughter's dolls wigs has taken on a complete new dimension. I love my dolls!