Illustration by Tasha Tudor
A French Country Kitchen "drool"


I am a simple girl. It doesn't take much to make me happy! I don't have expensive taste in clothes or ornaments. I prefer 'natural' timber with knots and blemishes. I love shopping for clothes in op shops where I can spot a bargain a mile away. There are lots of little things that I love and I  thought I'd make a list to remind myself of just how blessed I am and how good life is.
1) Cupcakes with pink icing
2) Fairies
3) pink Christmas trees!
4) A parcel arriving full of books, secondhand or new, I don't mind!
5) Sweet dolls
6) Candles
7) Aromatherapy 100% oils
8) Old toys
9) Lindt chocolate
10) A bottle of wine
11) Cookbooks
12)Christmas
13) Birthdays
14) Celebrations involving feast
15)Art
16) Beautiful illustrators
17) Gardens
18) painting
19) craft of all kinds (although I am no good at any of them!)
20) Poem by W.H Davies "Stand And Stare"