O.K, so now I have exposed my little secret about collecting vintage toys and dolls I can reveal to you all my latest craze!
The Pullip Doll!
New editions of Pullip dolls are released on a monthly basis. Additional limited-release exclusives are sold occasionally. Each has a unique name with distinct face make-up, hair, outfit, accessories, and box.
Between 2003 and 2009 there have been over 108 Pullip doll releases. The regular monthly releases of Pullip are 'limited' in that only a certain amount are made, this number is known only by the manufacturer.

When I first saw these strange looking little dolls I thought they were totally ugly! But I kept going back for more looks and the more I looked the more I fell in love with them. They are the same size as a Barbie doll but what makes them unique is their flexable bodies and their amazing HUGE eyes! If you do a Google Search you will find many avid collectors of these dolls and the photo shoots that they do of their dolls. It really is amazing how grown up woman never really grow up when it comes to dolls! (well, some of us!)
Steve, once again, is scratching his head with confusion at my latest hobby. He has, however, agreed to put a display shelf up in our bedroom where I can proudly display my first Pullip. I don't have her yet! I can't decide which one to buy. There are so many to choose from!