A dear friend has passed on an award for me! Thanks Mel, I always love reading your blog. It is so full of positivety and encouragment. If you haven't checked her out then please do so at http://sweetblueskydays.blogspot.com/2009/10/blog-award.html#comment-form

To claim this award I have to tell you six things about myself that you don't already know (being a blabbermouth that is slightly difficult!)

1) I was born and bred in England and moved to Australia when I was 15 years old in order to 'save' my parents marriage (they divorced after 40 years of marriage but at least it saved it for 20 years or so!)

2) I went out with a boy in Adelaide who is now one of the 'top bosses' of the Hells Angels in Adelaide.........thank God for saving me from that!

3) I met my future husband to be because my parents were friends with his girlfriends family. He got saved and decided to contact me six months later. His girlfriend hasn't spoken to me since!

4) I collect 'children's toys' like Fisher Price old toys and dolls and all sorts of other lovely things that take me back to childhood

5) My life long desire is to visit Claude Monet's garden at Givenchy in Paris............I will do it before I die!

6) I am addicted to the internet!

 I would like to pass this blog on to Sarah at Eternity in Your heart.........her faith and love of God is truely inspirational to me! http://eternityinyourheart.blogspot.com/

Also Susan at Kerugma who continually amazes me with her passion for life and her long time  online friendship with me!http://kerugma.net/