I am on week five of Weight Watchers. I have been doing good but this week has been terrible. The sun is shining, Spring is in the air (almost Summer) and my favourite thing to do is eat...........and drink. When it comes to food I have very little willpower. My favourite thread on the weight watchers forum is the "wine" thread.........honestly! It is a little discussion going on as to the points value of certain wines. I found out last week that I can drink a whole bottle of Lindeman's Early Harvest for 5 points. I am not an alcoholic..............really! but the European in me thinks that wine and food go together..........no argument! So when I found that out it put the biggest smile on my dial and where do you think I headed? off to the wine shop of course!
Then on Saturday night Steve and I went to the movies and for a treat we upgraded our tickets to "Le Premier" which means luxury armchair seats, a fully licenced bar and grill, popcorn unlimited, soft drinks unlimited..........bliss! so obviously you can't just sit there and not take advantage of all that? so we did! 100% . Then yesterday it was a lovely sunny day and I had one of my brainwaves "Let's take the kids out for lunch to "The Last Drop", an English style country pub in Perth. So off we went and my eyes were bigger than my belly  (almost) and we ordered two huge woodfired pizzas, wine, three plates of wedges, three plates of garlic bread and a Greek Salad (to make me feel better). Even when I was full I had to keep eating so that I could mop the excess food up (can't waste it).
Today I have put on 1.2 kg and I am not happy! But I know why how where and when I did it!

Gosh, why do I have to love food so much?