I am ever so slightly frustrated! This weight loss thing is causing me to do a lot of reflecting. Why? because if you don't see results then something is not right! and that is where I am right now. Initially I saw a significant weight loss.......2.5 kg in the first two weeks. Now my weight is hovering between 89.2 and 90.5 kg.
I am also frustrated because my efforts at better eating have been hampered by a broken blender (thanks raw food diet) and now a broken Food Processor (thanks frozen bananas) So Dear Husband is not happy and I don't have the courage to ask whether or not I can buy a new blender.......yet!
I am NOT eating enough vegetables, I know that. Last night I watched a Kiwi Production on Foxtel "Downsize Me" and carefully analyzed the formula~ The guy on last night's episode did really well, he lost 13 kg in eight weeks. He ate very well though~ lots of salad and protein meals. My diet is not that good~ I am eating less, yes, but not eating as well.
I am annoyed with myself for not measuring myself at the start. I could be bashing myself needlessly as it is possible I have lost cm's, but I don't know for sure. I am not seeing drastic results with the fit of my clothes so am not convinced that is true. I do, however, see results when I stand naked in front of the bathroom mirror (not a pretty picture) I can see definition happening in my stomach area and weight loss in my backside.
I think the trouble is that I want results............quick results! One thing is for sure though. There is no giving up! what do I give up for? a return to a former fat girl with zero fitness levels, high blood pressure and a potential to get Diabetes and other weight related illnesses? No, the journey will continue and I will keep taking "stop and think" sessions throughout as I analyze the next stage of the journey. I am not going to allow apathy, negativity or any other thing to stop me!