I am continually amazed at how I am often led down a path of interest (or another "fad" as my husband puts it!) and then how, quite by chance, something is said or shown to me by another person (who is not aware of what direction I am heading!) that backs up information that I have been studying. In this instance my latest interest involves the chemistry of the brain, particularly related to depression. Yesterday my husband was given a DVD by a work colleague showing an interview with a doctor that specializes in Brain Health! He is a christian and his name is Dr Eric Braverman. He shared a lot of information, most of it went over my head! but a lot of it caught my attention. This morning I have ordered one of his many books!! Yes! another book to bury my head in to! It all sounds very interesting, particuarly the natural method of increasing positive chemical neurotransmitters by certain foods. I am thinking of Susan aka HomeGrownKids right now as I type this!!! maybe she can come up with a green smoothie containing some of these natural herbs and sell the copyright!
http://www.pathmed.com/