Something wonderful is happening right now in my life. Ever since my home school moderator visited last week I have felt something exciting in the atmosphere! She told me about a pastor that she listens to, Leonard Ravenill, and how he has impacted her.
Only today I decided to download some of his sermons. I can't tell you how blessed I feel to hear the word of God spoken in such a passionate way. He is a genuine, old time Pentecostal preacher! He was a mentor to the late Keith Green and is, in fact, buried in the same cemetery as Keith Green in the U.S.
I don't know what is happening within me but it feels like a pregnancy! the conception of something new and the excitement that comes with that is amazing.
Oh, I know this probably sounds weird to many of you but I know that something exciting is happening within myself in a spiritual manner and that feel soooooooooooo good.