Only a week away till Christmas! Still got a lot of shopping today and my purse is feeling the pressure "eek". I hate to focus on the financial side but with nine children and neices, nephews, parents etc it sure does hit hard sometimes.
I had a brainwave yesterday that Steve and I should plan a trip away next year, just the two of us! It is something that I know is important to my husband so I have had it on my mind for a while. My lovely married daughters have offered to babysit (do you here me Jess?!!) so I don't really have any excuses not to do something. Well, the money! there is always the money!! I would love to see Singapore, it is somewhere I have always wanted to go. Then again there is Hong Kong and Steve wants to see Thailand and Bali. Bali doesn't appeal to me, not since the Bali Bombing, I just wouldn't feel safe. Thailand...........um, not sure! But Singapore or Hong Kong, now that would be great becausethey are the home to all my beloved Ball Jointed Dolls (heee heee hee........don't tell Steve 'that' is the reason!)
Oh, it would be nice. I wonder if for once in my life I can stick to a plan and see it through.......