Sorry for my absense here but I do have a good excuse........ I have been happily busy! God is so good, just as I thought that my days at the gym were over (due to boredom and slackness on my behalf) A very dear friend decided to join with me and we have been going together this week. It is so nice to have company and the time just seems to fly. After the gym on Monday we spent three hours shopping! I couldn't believe that we could spend so long out but the time just flew past. I knew it was getting late when my tummy started rumbling in the shop rather loudly and looking at the clock I noticed it was 2.00p.m! We left home at 10.00am.
I am really in holiday mode with school work. Ben has spent the days watching Moody Science DVD's, reading his dictionary (he is a strange lad!) and playing with his siblings. I have been asked to set up an Aromatheraphy stand at our Church's Christmas party this year. Steve thinks it is hilarious as my information is purely for pleasure rather than expertise!! but maybe my enthusiasm will blow any doubters out the hall!
The gym is having a Christmas lunch at a local restaurant. I usually shy away from things like that because gyms are not the sort of place that you attend for fellowship.........so I really don't know anyone that well. I just feel it is a good thing to do so put my name down. My friend isn't going because she is the Pastor's wife and it is on a Sunday at lunch time (church finishes just after) but that is o.k. A stranger is only a friend that I haven't yet met!

Still absorbed in my new doll hobby. Steve thinks I am nuts. I haven't changed since I was a little girl........toys and dolls, that is me.