Just an update. I decided to join online weight watchers! It cost me $75 for a three month subscription. That enables me to keep an online diary/tracker with my allocated points. There is a fantastic tool that allows me to check the points value of everything I eat and drink so that I can watch my points and keep a check on them throughout the day. There is also an exercise tracker which shows me how many points I am allowed for certain exercises. There are message boards, recipes galore and lots and lots of support and help articles. I feel very excited.
I have just tallied my points and only have 7 left for the day!!! so that tells me that although I have been eating 'healthy' I have been eating a little bit too much in portion size. I like the visual aids, it really helps me to see where I am going wrong. Because I could see that it was easy for me to sit down and work out a nice filling tea that won't cost me too many points. I have my day planned!
I'll let y'all know how I'm doing from time to time. Hope I don't bore anyone!