This is my second week at weight watchers. I started at 90.5 kilos and today I weighed in at 88.7kg. I am really happy! I am eating lots of lovely food, plenty of variety and yet still the weight is shifting.

What I struggle to understand is just how nice variety is! For a long time I put myself on a meat and veggie style diet............with little result. Now I am eating a large variety of food and the weight is slowly coming off. I love browsing the website each morning for tasty new recipes. My children have been great and are eating everything that I eat! and hubby isn't complaining either.........

I am looking forward to being a little bit lighter for summer. Usually I hate the heat because I am always overdressed, trying to cover up the fat! I no longer set myself goals such as 'by December 25th I want to weight 10 kilos lighter" Instead I am taking one day at a time. A lot of women vary in how much weight they lose. Some women have lost 50kg in one year and others struggle to lose 10kg in the same amount of time. I don't want to set goals that are going to frustrate me and cause me to lose interest.

I feel more energetic. My moods are more stable. So far so good!