There is definitely something odd happening to me lately. First it was the dog, now I have the dog and she is treated like one of the kids! The most pampered pooch in Australia~I even bought her a gold, diamond studded collar! The kids reckon I will put her in my handbag next and carry her around like a fashion accessory.
Now I am thinking about chooks in the backyard.............honest! I have even found the perfect portable chook pen for the back yard. In reality it will probably cost me more money keeping two chickens than buying premium organic free range eggs each week. So what is up? well, self analyzing myself I think I am clucky! Usually around this time of life (18 months since my last baby) I get clucky for another baby. Trouble is that I can't have any more babies and the reality is that I really don't want any more babies (as lovely as they are) so my cluckiness is extending elsewhere..........to the animal kingdom.
I can just see myself down the track with some kind of Doctor Doolittle set up Surrounding myself with animals of all kinds in order to meet my ever present desire for babies. Then again I am sure to be a nanna down the track...........then again my daughters have mortgages to pay and that probably isn't going to happen for a while!
I think I am a lost cause!