Do you like E Books? I went through a stage where I bought literally dozens of E Books! I also downloaded lots and lots of freebies that were kindly donated by a major E Book homeschooling company. My computer is flooded with E Books just waiting to be printed out!
I must admit, that after being totally in love with the concept of having an instant book delivered to my computer I am now not such a big fan. All my E Books were lovingly placed inside Three Ring Binders with Clear plastic sheet protectors. But they take up so much room! My walk in robe is overflowing with them! The other thing that upsets me is that they hold no resale value. It is illegal to sell an E book because, if I so chose, I could keep the file on my computer and print them out to make money! It cost me a lot in ink and paper so I wouldn't be tempted but I can see the problem.
A lot of E books that I bought have not suited our education style and wherefore with a printed book I could re-sell I don't have that option with an E Book.
My personal preference now is to pay the extra and purchase a bound copy. At least then I know if it doesn't work out I can recoup some of the money I have spent.