I feel so good! it is such a relief to be free of my secret burden. It isn't time to hide and feel sorry for myself! it is time to make changes and move on! YAY!!
I have researched courses in massage and other things that interest me like aromotherapy. There are lots of short courses run by TAFE and most of them have two options, day and night time classes! The night time classes run from 6-9.00pm one evening per week for eight weeks. Obviously I need to do a number of courses like these to gain a certificate four but I am in no rush. I am quite happy to leave the children for a couple of hours until Steve gets home. It won't affect my school duties or anything else at home.
I think I might join a home group at church. Steve isn't keen and this has stopped me from doing it for a few months now, just waiting for him to change his mind. I feel like I need the support of other christians in a small group setting, not so much the Bible study aspect! I hope that eventually Steve will join me but I guess he has his reasons (although I'm not quite sure what they are)
I'm loving the gym! I love the exercise and the fellowship. The instructors are so supportive of me and continually give me praise and encouragement. It does wonders for my self esteem!
I've ordered a book called "Confessions of a former fat girl" By Lisa Delaney. I didn't want any more diet books, I've got enough of them, but I wanted to be inspired by someone who has made exercise part of their lifestyle and has the positive results that go with it!
Life is good, God is good and I am walking in victory!