We have had Foxtel for a couple of years now. Steve and I enjoy watching the shows "Miami Ink" and "LA Ink". Before this we were both totally against Tattoos! but now we realize that every tattoo tells a story! Some of the stories are sad, some are happy but each tattoo represents a moment in someone's life.
Now, good old conservative "moi" has just announced to my husband that when I reach my goal weight I am going to get a butterfly tattoo on my ankle! The butterfly symbolizes a metamorphosis in my life that is so much more than just weight loss. It is something that I really want to do! My husband thinks I am joking, like the time I told him I was going to get a belly button ring!! But I'm not joking this time....................
I found this picture today and it is just what I am looking for. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tell me what you think!
http://www.squidoo.com/real-butterfly-tattoos