I simply must recomend a book! "Deceptively Delicious" By Jessica Seinfeld (Jerry Seinfeld's wife!)

Are your children fussy eaters? or maybe your husband is a fussy eater? Don't despair!! Deceptively Delicious is full of wonderful ideas on how to sneak veggies into your children's diet (or husbands!)

I was so encouraged by the ideas in this book. You would think that I had it down to a fine tune after nine children but "NO" my children are the fussiest eaters in the world! I had just about given up and resigned myself to serving up chicken nuggets and chips for the rest of their life when I heard about this book. The recipes are simple but the concept is a brainwave!

Last night I made Parmesan chicken nuggets that contained a healthy amount of cauliflower puree! and guess what? The children ate them with a smile on their face! no idea that mum had done a sneaky on them LOL!!

It is a beautiful book, I love cookbooks at the best of times, but this one is sure to a well used addition to my culinary skills!