You may have noticed my new look blog. I spent most of the weekend fiddling around, looking for a new layout. It wasn't that I disliked the old one, it is just that I love change! especially in the area of decoration.
I must admit that it caused me a whole lot of stress. I am not really very computer literate and a lot of templates that I tried would not work on the blog. I'm sure others could have made them work but it all went over my head!
Well, I think I am cured for a while. My eyes are sore from eyestrain! I also have received a few comments from people who have not been able to write comments. Gosh, I don't know why and I am not about to fix it yet so please accept my apologies if you can't respond. I am sure that after a week of receiving no comments I will get round to finding out the cure! I can't stand talking to myself............x