What makes a good blog? What attracts you to certain blogs?
My favourite are the ones that radiate a warmth, a feeling that I am sitting curled up on a cozy chair near a burning log fire and listening to a dear friend share her heart.
I am attracted to crafty, arty blogs where there are lots of pictures of work that is being produced in the home.
Another style that interest me is reading about the day to day life of long term homeschool families! I think they have so much to share and I love to be a part of it.
One blog that I love visiting is a Catholic Homeschool mum. She is so devout in her faith, most of which just blows me away as I have very little understanding of the Catholic faith. Her blog is full of stories of the saints and the lithergical year...........It is all new to me!But I am impressed by her sincerity and I just love reading about her daily walk!
What makes a blog enjoyable for you?