I love nature journals! I love nature! There is nothing nicer for me than walking in the rain.........really! I bought my toddlers some gumboots and an umbrella so that the weather didn't stop us from enjoying a walk outside. We have had a lot of rain lately and it is fascinating to watch the changing scenery around us due to the heavy rainfall.
Do you struggle with what to put in your nature journal? I know that I did, that is until I discovered the nature journal by Adrienne Olmstead.
Let your childern experience and reflect upon the outdoors with My Nature Journal. This charming book is divided into ecosystem chapters named after meadows, seashores, and more; within these chapters, activities let the children learn to explore, understand simple environmental facts, and reflect upon how they feel. Two-color illustrations, journal prompts, activities, informational pages, games, ample room for note taking, personalization and more make this book a complete resource for chronicling outdoor adventures. A very sturdy hardcover with hidden spiral binding and thick pages should endure for treks and all manner of activities. Index, glossary, and nature list to keep track of all observations are included in the back. 173 pages.