For a long time I haven't been able to even look at a pregnant women without feeling a sense of fear come over me. Sad, I know, but true. I just can't believe how my pregnancy with Joel affected me. From being an eterally clucky mum I turned into a women who feared the very word "pregnant". There was no clucky left! oh yes! I adore my beautiful baby boy (who started walking this week!) but any mention of babies just didn't stir any positive emotions within me.
Yesterday I was searching the internet for homeschool resources and came across Chariot Press website where the announcement was made about their newest arrival. For the first time in 14 months I sat and read it and felt.........HAPPY! It was a breakthrough for me. I could rejoice in the good news of someone else's new arrival without experiencing that tremendous sense of fear. I know it sounds strange. It is hard to explain. I am totally cured of my own desire for more children but I needed to break through that area of fear regarding pregnancy in general.