It has been three months since I joined the gym. To be honest with you the scales are disappointing! I have had to re-think my original weight loss goal as now it seems ridiculous!! but the main thing that has kept me going has been that I just feel better! My clothes are fitting me more comfortably and certain things make me realize that the weight is coming off. The other day as I was putting my foundation on I could feel that my face was thinner! it sounds strange but it was true!! also my legs are firmer and my very big post baby belly is actually starting to get smaller..............slowly but surely! I haven't had any comments from anyone, not even my husband, but on the weekend a number of people commented that I had lost weight and Steve finally chipped in and agreed!! LOL. It felt good, I am not dependent on other people's comments to inspire me and keep me going but it sure does feel good. With the end of daylight saving the nights are much longer! At 5.00 p.m it is getting dark! By 7.00p.m I feel like going to bed! but "NO" I go out and take a brisk walk instead!!! The evening coolness is much more pleasant for walking in and it certainly makes for a better evening than sitting in front of the t.v! I also have a good excuse now as I bought myself a good pair of running shoes by Adidas.........Pump..........and they make me feel like I am walking on air! (picture above!)
This exercise is getting addictive!